Before Brow Tinting:
Step 1 – Use an oil-free cleanser to remove any makeup.
Step 2 – To achieve only the best tinting results, you’ll need to completely dry your brows and remove all oils from the skin. This will allow the tint to penetrate beneath the surface layer of the skin and stain the brow hairs evenly.
Preparation of Tint:
Step 1 – Put approximately a pea-sized amount of Tint and a pea-sized amount of Cream Activator into a mixing dish (ensuring ratios are equal parts).
Step 2 – Use the Application Brush to mix the two products together. Mix until a creamy paste is formed. You will notice the creamy paste develop into a darker shade.
Step 1 – Use the Application Brush to carefully apply the mixed tint formulation to one eyebrow at a time. Spread the tint through the eyebrows evenly to ensure you’re catching all the hairs you want to be coloured.
Step 2 – Once you’ve applied the tint to your first brow, use a dry cotton tip to blend the product through. This will evenly and neatly disperse the tint through the brow.
Step 3 – Carefully wipe away any excess tint outside of your desired shape. This will achieve a defined and crisp result.
Step 4 – Follow Step 2 and Step 3 for the second brow.
Step 5 – The intensity of your desired results will alter the duration of how long you leave the tint in. We recommend allowing up to 10 minutes for your tint to develop. The longer you leave the tint in the darker the results will be. If you’re wanting to achieve an ombre look, remove the tint from the beginning of your brows a few minutes before removing the ends.
Step 6 – Remove the tint with a dampened cotton round. Wipe the tint off by sweeping out towards the edge of your face. DO NOT scrub back and forth. Scrubbing back and forth will completely remove the tint from your skin.
Important Note: Your tint will be darker and more defined straight after application. However, it will begin to fade as you wash your face.
24 Hours Post-Application
- Keep the brows dry for 24 hours after application to achieve a long-lasting effect.
- Avoid using makeup and facial cleansers around the brow area.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms, and swimming pools.
2 to 3 Days Post-Application
- Avoid exfoliating around the brow area.
- Avoid the use of a self-tanner around the brow area.
After Tint Has Faded:
- Use your included Brow Gold Nourishing Oil once the tint on your skin has faded. This brow oil will hydrate and promote the healthy growth of your brow hairs.